Wednesday, May 10, 2006

SPECIALLY FOR DEAR!!!

Saw what dear wrote in his blog a while ago and i'm pissed with what he say. SAy as if i control him. Well, say whatever you like, i have no right to say or comment anything. At first thought that perhaps i'm really overboard but seeing wat he wrote " Over very small matter which meant a lot to her which i sometimies can't understand. Wanting to hang up to sleep early is a mistake. Morning going for excerise must report to her. Why? Funny, can't understand." i'm pissed. I was telling myself maybe i too sensitive over this kind of thing that he feel that it's not important, but then just cant u accomodate if u have already known that i care about all these details. For the cold war that i start, i'm not going to give in to him. Take it or leave it. I won't take the initative to apologise or do any form of contact to him, for i think is he who ought to apologise. Maybe those who read my blog feels that i'm unreasonable right, then tell u, I AM.

U are just dunno the details all tat, so i dun blame u all. The thing is not as simple as what u think. Even i dunno what i want from him and what can he do for me. It just seems like i cant demand anything from him. I just ask him to tell me that he is going to exercise all that is wrong is it? cant i just know that what he will be doing, for everytime contact and finding him seems so impossible as he dun ON his phone's vibration nor the ringtone and HE DUN EVEN BOTHER TO CHECK HIS PHONE! Like tat, what for bring a phone around when you dun even want to look at it. It depicts the purose of the phone what. Whatever i say, he just dun listen to me. Never a single time, he listen to what i say and he just do things his way. Then what u want mi to do? Tell him? Scold him? All no use loh. Tried all already and what did i get in return? Nothing.

He just think that i like to say him, but does he know that i dun like to say him all tat. Sick and tired of doing the same thing again and again each time. Just cant he be sensitive at times? He forever take too long to understand and know where the problem went wrong, and by that time i have already threw my temper. U know clearly my temper yet u still do thing to upset me, so is it my wrong?

At first thought he will do something about the cold war, like msg me or even come and find me, but i guess, i too naive le. All these he wont do one. HE WONT i repeat. Know him too well about what he will do. so fine with me, do it his way. to end the cold war or not depend on how initative he is, if he is not going to do anything, fat hope that i will do. Thru out the years we are together, i always take initative, now is his. if not going to do anything, at most say bye bye then! and i mean what i say. Whther the break will be a hard and cruel one to both of us a not!