Thursday, August 07, 2008

1 month later....

I guess i have missed my jlpt class for a month (4 lessons) and to think that i have spent a bomb on it but wat i learn there are disappointing, is just worksheets and practices and going thru at the end of the day. i dunno how effective it is and how well i can make it thru this yr jlpt. going to register with my jap fren tml though i can register from sch but i scare that they will know how much u score and grade u so hence, change my mind hehe. play safe. i scare i cant make it to it again which i hope not as i dun want the $ and the time spent on it go down to the drain hence must jia you. what's more the exam is after my uni exam in late nov and i wonder how am i going to cope again hai. have to start now i guess. no matter how not-motivated i am have to try then... sob sob.

cant even have a good rest during my break and not only got to work but the period has come to pay me a visit. wth make me so sick for the first few days hai.

now slacking, dun feel like going to work later as i haven finish my hw. alw drag to last min and have no mood in doin hai sian....

p.s. i can go to sch last wk but i pon cos haven finish hw. wat a lame execuse.... shhh....