Saturday, August 23, 2008

23.08.08

Tomolo is supposed to be a special day for me and dear but i dun think so now as we have quarrelled this morning and have been on 'cold war' since then. to think that i specially take a off from my work and thought will be celebrating with him but forget it.... just thinking and talking about it piss me off. Hai.

anyway, i didnt realise that i have been looking at ppl's blog for more than one hour plus, really what a way to waste my time =x

need to be reading up and studying what i have been studying for the past 2 weeks, yes it has been already 2 weeks but what i have learn in this 2 weeks seems like more than what i learn usually in the past -_-''

have to start to buck up and have more time for my studies as all lecturers have alerted and warned us not just once but alot of time that year 3 that wont be a supp paper for any module. fail means fail. wth... hai have to buck up.

sometimes i use to think if i really getting useless and helpless about my studies. i'm not llike what i used to be in the past, will study and will not fail or even think of deferring from exam but it seems like i'm getting the idea that i'm not cut to be student hai. pressure is piling up and it's so hard to get rid. results have proven what it takes. and i wonder why though some feel tat i study more or got the study look will fail modeul when those who dun seems or like to study never fail at all. though they may pass but is still a pass but my result fail is alw a FAIL! hai

dun feel like blogging at all... how i wish there is a device where they can record what you say and translate it into words without the need to type =p

tata

going to watch my itzura na kiss and do my project and after that is ds time! yipiee!

*ps i was damn piss that i got my game overwrite by an old data.
wth -_-''