Wednesday, August 13, 2008

3rd day of the new term...

Today just had my 3rd lesson for my yr 3 term 2 and guess what, it seems like i am in either a seminar or likely in a research class as the module(about international biz) become so professional and so real in that sense that what my lecturer is so history and happen in now in the current situation. hehe. and i must pei fu him as he can remenber his fact and figures so clearly (wonder if it is true hehe) but he seem so knowledgable and makes me so knowledgableafter his class and also make me feels so stress as i have to prepare alot for this module and know the current happenings well as wat lect says was it is tested on the current affairs. hai. sian sian stress....

Since the start of school i have been spending $$ le, bought an international bk for $65.50, need to pay for my phone bill nearly $100 and i dunno why so expensive sob sob. still have to spend money for chalets all that. really money not enough!!! ( though i haven watch it yet =( )

have been very tired and lethagic since the start of sch and i guesss i will feel better i hope so....
came back from work just, dunno why today so many patients and it drag till 9.30 pm =( cant rest early. now damn tired but i have to go bath and do my jap hw to submit tml sobs sobs ....

want to zzz.....
but how to.....
help me........